Your Ritual ♨
Our one mug brew station looks as good as it is easy to use. Simply ...
- put the kettle on*, always use fresh cold water
- drop and slide the dripper into your COFFEEASY™
- place your favorite mug/cup on the brewing platform
- place the paper filter in place, pour hot water* to rinse
- add a scoop/15 grams of fresh coffee in the filter cone
- empty the mug, the water is now at the ideal temperature
- slowly pour in hot water*, only covering the coffee grounds
- leave to ‘bloom’ for about 30 seconds to release the flavors
- continue to slowly pour hot water*, try not to touch the paper
- do not over fill, you want a mug size; or 250 ml for 15g of coffee
- wait for the last drop, add milk/sugar to taste, sit back and enjoy
* please be cautious when using boiling water
Ready to brew at Dark Woods roastery. (kettle and V60 not supplied)
"COFFEEASY is surprisingly conducive to getting started without the usual rigmarole. I love it! Neil W."